WRITING MENTORSHIP PROGRAM
A writer’s tool is the words available at his or her disposal. A great writer is one who understands how to string together words that may invoke or evoke the exact emotion he intends to extricate from his reader(s).
Our mentorship program is a coaching session to help you harness the writer in you. I will teach you the process of writing, choosing your title and book cover design, organising your time and publishing.
The programme will run for a period of one month, two hours for two days during the week. It would include a writing session where you would practise and write your own story.
The current program is free and would be intensive. I would teach you:
- How to be in control of your story.
- How to listen to your characters.
- How to maintain a constant and believable plot.
- Character development.
- How to build strong and unforgettable characters.
- How to wow your readers with an unexpected plot twist and resolution that melts like white chocolate on your tongue.
What I expect?
- You must be signed up on my mailing list via this website.
- You must have read at least one of my books.
- You should follow my accounts on Facebook and Instagram.
Week one: What makes a good story: Discussions and Exercise.
Week two: Plotting a good story: Discussions and exercise.
Week three: Your Characters: how to create formidable characters and how their characters develop throughout the story.
Week four: Write your story.
For more information and enquiries, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and it would be my pleasure to respond to you.